One of the greatest barriers to the efficient use of technology is the lack of knowledge. Technology solutions go to waste when there is no training to help those who will be using the technology
Carol Stambaugh is dedicated and involved in the WordPress community. She served on the organizing team for Phoenix WordCamp for three years and is the lead organizer for the Arizona WordPress Meetup Group. She uses her experience in WordPress training and website design to create a training map that is unique and specific to your needs without overwhelming and unnecessary technical information.
Training is an important part of every organization’s technology plan. Tech Tools can work with you to create in-person, online and recorded training materials specifically for your organization or business. Carol Stambaugh, Owner and Consultant, is also available to speak to groups on “Technology Tips and Tricks That Keep You Moving Forward”.
Sample content includes:
- Technology Today and on the Horizon Tomorrow
- Use of Google Free and Low Cost Tools as a Basis of Your Communication System
- Implementation and Use of Website Analytics
- Business Technology Tools
- Project Management Solutions
- Event Management Systems
- File Storage and Back-up
- Technology Tools for Finding and Organizing the Vast Information on the Web
- Technology Tool Time Savers
- Communication Tools
- Technology Tools for Training and Education
- Introduction to Social Media